- What is required to order a book?
To order a book, a client is required to:
1. Give us the TITLE of the book
2. Give us the name of the AUTHOR
3. The ISBN of the book if possible
With the Title, Author, and ISBN, the book is searched for and a quotation is given to the client. The client pays a seventy percent (70%) deposit to confirm the order.
- What type of books does the company deal in?
SyTris deals in all types of books. Educational and recreational. We'll order books for Children, Tertiary Institutions, Librarys, Lecturer?s, Professionals and Individuals.
- After a quotation is given how long is it valid?
A quotation expires six weeks (6 weeks) from the date on the quotation given to client.
- How long does it take to receive books ordered?
Books ordered are available within six weeks (6 weeks) from the time SyTris Bookservice receives the required deposit.
- How do I receive my books?
The books can be picked up from our offices in East Legon or our GIMPA outlet. Alternatively the books can be sent through Fed-Ex or T&T on the client?s request and the client will bear the cost.
- How is payment of an order done?
The cost of the books can be paid by cash. It can be in the local currency or foreign currency. The money can also be paid into our Bank Account, and the pay-in slip faxed to us to confirm the transaction.
- Do you ever stop taking orders?
We stop taking orders by mid November due to the congestion of the postal system and peaked shopping activities that usually occurs during the festive Christmas season. From experience orders end up taking twice the usual time to fulfil and we do not want to disappoint our esteemed clients with delays and broken promises.
- Is there a minimum order requirement?
There is no minimum order requirement. SyTris Bookservice will order any quantity of books. Either single or in bulk.
- Does the company have special packages for Retailers?
Yes. SyTris Bookservice has the flexibility of developing special packages for each retailer as best suits his/her purpose. Contact the customer services department and let tailor a package for you.
- What is the purpose of the books you have on display in your main East Legon office?
At the display room in East Legon, we showcase some books that are not for sale but can be ordered for a customer. the purpose of the display room is to afford Lecturers and Teachers the advantage of perusing some of the main texts in their subject areas for adoption as the core text in the courses they teach.